Dental Implants in Schaumburg, IL
Restore your smile and confidence.
Why Should You Choose Dr. Benjamin Turnwald?
Because he truly cares and it shows.
Our dentist in Schaumburg, IL has created a dental haven, where fears are put to rest so you can get the care and smile you deserve.
Dr. Turnwald believes your dental experience should be all about you! He won’t just tell you what you need, but he will listen to what you want.
Our dentist practices a comprehensive approach because dentistry is not about a single tooth. This ensures that his honest recommendations are in your best interest, for the immediate future and many years to come.
Here are a few reasons why you can trust Dr. Turnwald with your dental implants:
- Puts extra time into the design and planning phase, ensuring treatment aligns with your comprehensive plan
- Designs custom crown restorations that are unique to your smile – no stock attachments like most dentists use
- Has completed advanced curriculums in adult cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry at Spear Education
- Builds trust with patients – you are not just a number, you can review your options and fees beforehand
- Your comfort is our priority – our calm environment and staff can help eliminate any dental fears
- One patient at a time – no waiting, no rushing, just individualized attention
Best of all, he wants to help you. That means he will work with you to find what is best for you based on his expertise.
Why Our Patients Love Dental Implants
Unstable dentures can cause embarrassing moments and discomfort. With dental implants, we can firmly secure your dentures in one day!
Dental implants function just like your natural teeth. You will be able to chew food without pain, talk and laugh without worry of slipping teeth, and smile with full confidence.
Before and After Dental Implants
Would you be able to tell a dental implant from a natural tooth?
Dr. Turnwald completed full implants, both upper and lower jaw, for me. He is a good specialist, careful in his craft, and very attentive towards his patients. His professionalism is top notch. I wanted to thank Dr. Turnwald for returning my ability to eat food without any discomfort, which is very important for me, and the ability to smile wide once again. I will recommend Dr. Turnwald as an experienced DDS to all of my friends and family.
Ihor O., Actual Benjamin Turnwald Dentistry Patient
Benjamin Turnwald Dentistry is the only practice where I have felt comfortable. Dr. Turnwald has a calming demeanor and is a perfectionist. He can take care of your dental needs from simple maintenance all the way up to complete restoration. He explains what he is doing throughout the process. The office feels like a living room, and there are windows in every room. Once you go there, you will become a permanent patient and not dread going to the dentist anymore.
Linda C., Actual Benjamin Turnwald Dentistry Patient
What Are Dental Implants?
The best solution for replacing missing teeth.
This modern, conservative solution replaces a complete tooth from the root to crown. It will look and feel like a natural tooth.
Best of all, it will be fully functional. You will be able to eat, talk, laugh, and kiss with full confidence again.
Dental implants can also be used to secure dentures, ensuring they will not move. You will no longer have to worry about slipping or sliding dentures.
Here’s how Dr. Benjamin Turnwald transforms smiles with dental implants:
- Post: A titanium post is placed into the jawbone by a trusted surgeon. This post will fuse with the jaw, typically within three to six months, and function as a tooth root.
- Abutment: Once healed, Dr. Turnwald will place this metal cap on the post, which serves as the foundation for the crown.
- Crown: Last but not least, your new tooth is placed on the abutment, completing your beautiful and functional dental implant.
With proper care, your dental implant can last for decades, leaving you with a long-lasting, reliable smile.
The #1 Choice For Replacing Missing Teeth
Let's see what dental implants could do for you. Schedule your free consultation today!
How soon can you get here? A majority of our patients reside in Schaumburg, IL, and the surrounding areas: Hoffman Estates, Elk Grove Village, Palatine, and Roselle.